Tuesday 11 June 2013

AUSTRIA: Vienna

My Austrian stop took the odyssey's first turn away from burgers and into different fare.



Date of purchase: August 8, 2010

Although we couldn't really do too much in Vienna because it was a Sunday (the discovery many cities essentially shut down was pretty frustrating), I still only found little time to find myself a Maccas lunch because everyone else had already eaten.

Although I only picked a snack as such, what a snack it was - Cheesy Broccoli Nuggets.

The pack gave me six bites of gooey goodness - warm and indeed cheesy on the inside. Never seen anything like it before. Perfect snack, but six wasn't enough! 8/10.
 
***
 
The Mango Passion McSundae came as tour-mate Sally and I went hunting for apple strudel following dinner that night (as you do in Austria).

There was no McCafe so I settled for this. Not huge on their toppings, but the mango taste was incredible and in no way sickly. Like mango yoghurt but so much sweeter. 9/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment