Wednesday 12 June 2013

SLOVAKIA: Bratislava

By this point my tour buddies were well aware I was on a constant mission. I had already been tested on how soon I could find my next McDonald's fix, and a short stop in Slovakia proved no different...



Date of purchase: August 9, 2010

Bratislava was only a day stop; we spent 60 to 90 minutes there, and three quarters of that was in rain.

It cleared up by the time we ventured from coffee to continue my quest, and it was so worth it, so credit is due to my group for putting up with my persistence.

Complete with delivery to your table(!), Central Europe was offering a taste of Greece (the food I missed so much at this point after spending time with extended family there).

A Beef Tzatziki burger and crinkle-cut herbed wedges - now that's what I'm talking about. With the usual (ingredient) culprits as well as fetta cheese, tzatziki and a herbed bun, this was unbelievably tasty even after having eaten a decent amount of burgers across the past week and a half.

With the mouth-watering wedges, I'm going to say this was perfect, if a bit messy. 10/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment