Thursday 13 June 2013

HUNGARY: Budapest

My recollections from Hungary again reiterated that my tour group was on board with my mission, and here I succumbed to trying something I had seen in multiple locations.

Date of purchase: August 10, 2010

By the time I got to Budapest I'd seen these on a few menus, with different meats. And heaps of the tour peeps had seen my photos and were aware of my quest... which made me more persistent to explore the menus.

I went with the beef McWrap, and although small it had a lot of flavour. It really does look like a miniature version of a yiros you would get in Adelaide.

The tangy yellow sauce went well with the beef and the strange mix of stuff (I could never recollect if that bit in the picture was actually mango) packed a punch.

On the run this worked easily, 7/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment