Sunday 9 June 2013

SWITZERLAND: on the road

The next stop was in Switzerland en route to a place I knew wouldn't have what I needed.


I was too excited to steady the camera...
Date of purchase: July 29, 2010

On the way to the beautiful Swiss Alps town of Lauterbrunnen, we had a pit stop where I knew in my gut it would be the only chance to get Maccas in Switzerland.

I was right...

Only had 15 minutes to eat and go. I decide to go for the CBO and couldn't believe it when I opened the box and found actual bacon pieces on top of it.

A McDonald's cheese and bacon roll?!

The chicken was different too, not the same herbs or coating as on a McChicken burger or the fancy Aussie ones, and had a touch of mayo and more bacon on the inside.

I skipped getting money out of the ATM and almost missed the bus for this because I didn't want to eat it so fast. So worth it. Cooked well, this was one of the tastiest fast food burgers I've ever had. 9/10.

***
I would have this burger again in Spain almost two months later. While still great, it just didn't have the same lusciousness as my Swiss moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment