Monday 10 June 2013

ITALY: Rome

My third stop was within the hustle and bustle of Rome on an extremely hot Rome summer day, where we stopped for a moment of respite.



Date of purchase: August 4, 2010

After a long, hot morning in Rome, where we saw the Pope speak in St Peter's Basilica to between 70 and 80,000 people and then not being able to find a metro station anywhere, we all agreed on Maccas for lunch (yesss).

The il Mac looked appealing, especially after noticing it had Swiss cheese in the picture.

I like Swiss cheese. A lot.

But I still found myself unable to order a small meal, even when I asked...

'Piccolo?' No.

The chips tasted better by this point (more like the Australian ones, but still not overly salty) while the burger had nice thick beef. But the thick bread cancelled out half that taste. 7/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment